The Action Group exists to
- protect and enhance the Deben riverside from Kyson Point to Wilford Bridge
- help avoid inappropriate development in the area
- work closely with all parties to achieve the best for the area
- provide you with the opportunity to make your views known concerning the riverside
What significant has happened?
- We are monitoring progress on the Whisstock’s and Nunn’s Mill sites
- We have conducted surveys of public opinion
(see results of the survey from the Developer’s Exhibition at the Crown Hotel in
- The Riverside Management Plan has been presented to SCDC
- We have developed a vision for the Whisstocks site; see: WAMRAG’s Vision for the Whisstock’s site.
- Formation of Riverside Trust and Whisstocks Project – See New Website
- Exhibition of latest proposals for Whisstocks by FW Properties at The Crown Hotel from 10.30 am to 8 pm on Thursday and Friday, January 24th and 25th, 2012.
- WAMRAG’s Public Meeting to discuss FWP’s proposals: Sunday February 10th at 7.30 pm in Woodbridge Community Hall, chaired by the Rt Hon John Gummer, Lord Deben.
- WAMRAG’s notification of the Planning Application submitted by FWP to SCDC with WAMRAG’s concerns